It’s no secret that we absolutely love the Dieng Plateau in Central Java. It’s place with some quite diverse reasons for loving it.
- The scenery is dramatic and stunning,
- The weather is cool and moody giving a great change from the heat of the Javan lowlands,
- There are some great Hindu temples to explore,
- The volcanic activity at places such as Kawah Sikidang is interesting to say the least, and
- The food is fantastic – Wedang, chips and even hot noodles go great when it’s freezing cold!
We heading to Dieng and Semarang with a great group of friends recently and here is our video of the experience.